Energy Storage Independent Engineering Report
Fractal provides independent engineering reports for an energy storage project or portfolios seeking financing, investment or acquisition.
Sample Scope of Work
Contact Fractal for a detailed scope of work and report organization specific to your project / portfolio and sponsor requirements..
Request a Statement of Qualifications for complete project history and experience.
- Hands-on operation and management of 150 MW battery storage (multiple chemistries)
- Financial modeling, technical and financial due diligence for all types of energy companies ranging from small electric cooperatives to Fortune 500 companies
- Deployment of over 80 MW of grid scale energy storage systems integration work, bi-directional inverter development, 1,000 Vdc battery rack development, real time controls development work, commissioning, testing and repowering services
- Deployment of industry leading energy storage evaluation tool ``Fractal Model``
- Consultant services that span over 200 utility-scale project to include technical design and financial analysis: +3 GW battery storage, +800 MW mechanical storage and +2 GW of solar and wind
- Extensive work across North American markets as well as multiple islands and international locations using a variety of energy storage technologies
- Successful application and management of $12M in utility grant projects
- All project sizes: behind-the-meter battery pilots up to 400MWh systems
- Development of multiple BMS and EMS hardware/software controls packages